skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stephenson Family Blog...What!? Why!?
Monday, February 9, 2009
USU is ranked 17th in the nation!!!!
I happened to metion to Heidi tonight the Utah State is ranked 17th in the nation. Her response was, "Wow that's really good." Then I told her that their only loss is to BYU by 2. And she said, "Ohhhhhh, I thought you meant
academically
!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Are A Happy Family? Really?!
The worst day in Olivia's life...at least on that day
My Blog List
Bruce Bits n' Pieces
17 years ago
Goehl Gossip
15 years ago
Harrop Happenings
15 years ago
Harrop Highlights
17 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
February
(2)
New Baby Pics
USU is ranked 17th in the nation!!!!
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Stephenson Fun
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment